Lol See The Funny Thing That Happened To This Lady’s Head After Using Hair Dye (Photos)

See The Funny Thing That Happened To This Lady’s Head After Using Hair Dye (Photos)
A woman’s head doubled in size after a horrific allergic reaction to a common hair dye that left her struggling to breathe. 19-year-old English student Estelle, from Paris, shared photos showing her shocking disfigurement caused by the chemical PPD, which is found in 90 percent of hair dyes.

Lol See The Funny Thing That Happened To This Lady’s Head After Using Hair Dye (Photos)

Lol See The Funny Thing That Happened To This Lady’s Head After Using Hair Dye (Photos)

Estelle, who had previously suffered a mild reaction to a different hair dye, had even used the allergy test that comes with the product. But, instead of waiting the recommended 48 hours, the teen applied the dye after just 30 minutes.

READ  Fans Angrily Attack Dee One On Instagram (Video)

The horrific reaction then caused her scalp to itch before the top of head started to swell up. Speaking to French daily Le Parisien, Estelle said: “I could still see; here I was struggling to breathe.”

Estelle had attempted to treat herself using antihistamines and cream from a pharmacist but she awoke the next day to catch a glimpse of her reflection. She explains: “My forehead had doubled in volume. My head was like a light bulb”.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*